Sunday, September 24, 2006

Attention: Failure

Well we did not get to run in the Brew Ha-Ha 5k as originally planned. There is no good excuse for it, so I won’t even try. We worked the Token/Ticket booth of the Oktoberfest Festival on Friday night. On Saturday morning, my hair was more important than sports and I went to get my hair done at the Aveda Hair Institute in Capital Hill, which was awesome. I highly recommend it. I saw it called a “hidden gem” in a magazine once and I agree with that. Saturday afternoon - back to the Oktoberfest to use up our free admission and Tokens, met up with some friends and then went down to Dave and Tammy’s for some games.

Rob is working on his garage today. He claims that it needs it to be cleaned up and his tools organized in order for him to work on any more projects in the house. We get our roof and skylights done next week. I (hopefully) will be posting some pictures of our skyline/mountain view from our imaginary bedroom to be completed at a later date.

Congrats to our friends, Liz and Adam ,who are getting married in Vegas on Monday. I’ll be cheering them on via webcast. What a great idea! Can’t wait to hear about it when they get back, wish we were there too!

No comments: