Friday, September 15, 2006

Great Marketing: Free concert via webstream

It really worked out. Liz has an obsession with John Mayer. I have one with Mat Kearney. To have these two talented musical acts in one show was a treat. Streaming live from Webster Hall in New York City – Wow! Liz called me to tell me that it was going to be on and I am so glad she did. For the next hour and a half I had my laptop and was jamming to Mat Kearney and John Mayer live from NYC. Awesome! Promptly after the concert, I downloaded both of their cds from iTunes as a “thank you” for the free entertainment. I love concerts, but barely go to big concerts because they are too expensive. Rolling Stones – forget it! Pearl Jam – Sorry.. too expensive. Take me to

Tonight I was building a cabinet that will be installed on the other side of the refrigerator. Currently we have a little cart there. I've always thought it looked like something was missing. I call it feng shui to irritate Rob. But really, it just looks stupid without it. Rob should/might install it tonight or tomorrow and soon we'll have a tall 12 inch wide cabinet. I just can’t believe how much storage we’ve been able to pack into that tiny kitchen.

We’ve got to get up early and get to RockSport for the game Saturday. We are trying to get a seat right up front, but the bar is going to be packed with Michigan fans. I’ll try to take pictures. Go Blue! If there is one game all season that I hope we win, it’s this one.

No comments: