Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Busy & Beautiful Weekend

I hope this isn’t the last nice weekend. I am thinking we may have 1 more month before it starts to rain. It’s getting darker earlier and you can tell that summer is dwindling away. This weekend we had game night at Dave and Tami’s. We are trying to turn it into a once a month thing. Rob did exceptionally well compared to how he usually performs at game night.

On Saturday we worked in the yard all day. I got beat up by the rose bushes, but the yard looks so much better. My camera is out of batteries otherwise I would have added some pictures.

On Saturday night Adam and Liz came over to hang out with us and then we were able to plan a trip to Bainbridge Island for Sunday. So, Sunday morning we headed over to Bainbridge to hang out for a while. Liz and I were able to get to Churchmouse Yarn and Teas. It’s a really well known yarn store. They did have nice stuff, but I still like my LYS the best.
Liz and I split some yarn to make the MultiLayered Tube Shawl from AlterKnits. It was a fun day and Bainbridge Island and the ferry ride over there was beautiful. I love to take the ferry, it’s such a great way to get out and see the beauty of this area.

Below is a pic that Adam shot of Rob and I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am the best photographer ever! Nevermind what Liz says.