Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Latest Project – Braided Mischief

I haven’t decided whether or not this will be a Christmas gift for someone, but either way it doesn’t matter. It’s my first try at cabling, before I start even more cabling. It’s from book Scarf Style and it’s actually really easy. You just have to pay attention if you will cable in front or cable in back.


I am using Wool of the Andes by KnitPicks with size 10 needles and a size 10 double pointed needles instead of a cable needle. The yarn is really nice and not itchy at all. It's also super cheap. I am really proud of this because I thought I would never learn how to cable and now I see how easy it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will put that on my christmas list:)

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»