Saturday, July 22, 2006

It’s a mess, I know




Our second bedroom upstairs/office is a mess. A lot of it is due to all my yarn and half started projects. I need to clean it up today and there is no excuse not to. But Brian likes all my yarn on the table. I took a few photos of him this morning.

Last night we met for drinks at Smarty Pants and then tried out the 9 LB Hammer, which is just a few doors down. We took the bus home and just hung out for the rest of the night. Today we need to finish some house projects. I don’t think it is going to be as hot as originally projected ...good news. The house was 85 degrees, so sleeping in the basement seemed like the best option. About 4 hours later a twin bed is TOO small. We came back upstairs where the 4 of us can sleep in peace.

I got a surprise Saturday delivery today. My new needles! They are the KnitPicks Options Interchangeable needles and so far I like them…. A lot! I will update with some pictures later.

Also a special thanks to Ang. A late anniversary gift came in the mail today. Thanks!! It's a gift certificate for Wonderful Graffiti. We are looking at something for the bedroom or living room right now, when we finally decide we'll let you know. Thanks a again.

1 comment:

Parry Drive said...

Glad you liked it! :)