Tuesday, July 18, 2006

In need of pedicure

I am not sure that I would say it was relaxing. The place was a dump, but it was only $10. I stopped on my way home. Today my stomach felt a little off after having lunch with a friend at one of my favorite lunch spots, Tat’s. I hope Tat's didn't make me sick. I love it there.

The Red Sox are coming into town this weekend and of course all the bleacher seats($7) are sold out. Maybe everyone wants to go the game? Now I see seats available for $25 a piece on Craigslist. Not only do I hate giving professional sports teams my money for games, but I also hate giving these greedy jerks who buy all the tickets in the bleachers only to sell them at triple the cost even more. A-holes! Needless to say unless something happens I will be watching the game in my 95 degree living room instead of in the sun outside. Yes, it should be 95 this weekend. Don't be jealous of our nice weather and No humidity.


Rob was out of town this weekend and thank god I at least have one friend, Liz, who was gracious enough to hang out with me Friday & Saturday. We laughed like crazy due to some Love Connection episodes and some quality Cops. Queen Anne shops were having sidewalk sales and I got a really great jewelry box that matches the bedroom and holds all my bling nicely.

Have you see this? I was browsing the advertising blogs today, I saw a post about a woman who apparently caught her husband cheating, pulled some connections, and got even with this funny billboard. I bought it. I read the blog she wrote. Then after a little more research, I saw there is the same billboard in LA. Hmmm, why would it be in LA. Who has those kinds of connections? So it’s a marketing scam, but for who? How much would you hate your job if you had to come up with 20 blog entries detailing a story of how you found your husband cheating? What’s next? Logos on eggs? Oh wait… now we are in trouble. This is no Yolk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gracious?

i had the greatest time. can't wait for Rob to leave again. haha just kidding =)

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»