Friday, June 30, 2006

Today I felt like I was in a movie

You’ve Got Mail. I love that movie. Just like Kathleen Kelly, I hopped off the bus, walked into Starbucks (insert: Cherry Street Coffee), ordered a latte, walked out down the street to my independent bookstore to open up (insert: advertising company). The sun was shining the water was in sight. I had a hop in my step and a twinkle in my eye. At the end of the day, I dreamed of running into Joe Fox and Brinkley (insert: Rob, Stewie & Brian).

We are packing for vacation now. Hoping to leave at 5am tomorrow morning to get on the ferry since we don’t have a reservation. We’ll be staying 2 nights in Tofino, 1 nights in Port McNeill, 2 nights camping with the Orcas, and 2 nights in Campbell River. Maybe 1 more night, we’ll see how it goes.

Happy Canada Day!
Happy 4th of July!
Happy Anniversary to Rob & Allison (3 years, wow)!

No comments: