Friday, February 17, 2006

Scarves

I have been trying to knit more lately. I taught myself how to knit at Michigan Tech on those boring snowy days. Then in Deep River they had a free class at the library that I took. The woman there was REALLY mean and it turned me off for a while. Then when I moved out here, I really wanted to start up again. There are a lot of cool yarn shops and a lot of people knit. I have already met some really nice people through knitting and all the shops I go to are so helpful and so nice.

So far, I really have only worked on scarves. I know… so boring. But I do wear them almost every day. Here are my two favorites from yarn I bought at So much Yarn in Belltown. Rob got me a gift certificate there for my birthday and then we waited till their big sale and I got some really nice fancy yarn. I made a scarf for my mom and 2 for me and now I am working on a hat.

TGIF, it will be nice to have the weekend off even if we only work around the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those look great!

i need to check out that store - is it nice?