Saturday, February 18, 2006

Another Saturday Wasted

Gosh, all I want to do is find a rug, chair, and maybe a coffee table. I really don’t think that is too much to ask. I swear we have been to every chain store that sells chairs, rugs, and tables. We have even been to some local shops, but have found that they are pretty pricey. And, as usual, my taste is just a little to expensive. I love this chair from LaZboy, but of course it’s almost $1,000. Um… yeah, I don’t think that’s going to work out.
At any rate, we don’t eat out every night, I swear. Tonight we went to Pig Iron BBQ in Georgetown. Very cool low-key place. I had a pulled pork sandwich with slaw and sweet potatoes fries. Rob had a 1/2 Rack of Ribs and spinach quiche with mashed potatoes and gravy. We also shared a pitcher of Shiner Boch. It was good food good service. Not much else to ask for.

Now that we are home and had a few beers, we don’t want to do anything else. I think Spinal Tap is in order. I’ve never seen the movie….. We’ll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spinal tap is one of our top 10! how'd you like it?

"this one goes up to 11" =)