Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sweet New Tat and Sweet New Netbook

So Rob loves food so much that he actually got a tattoo this weekend. Here is a picture below. It says "Eat or Die" and it's really his mantra in real life too. I do think getting a tattoo on your neck is a little extreme, but he assured me it was really something he wanted to do.

NOTE: Ok that's totally a joke. We were at our friend's, Akiko, birthday party last night themed "Midlife Crisis" and Rob wanted this classy temporary tattoo on his neck. It was actually a really funny themed party. We took shots out of syringes and ate candy Prozac. FUN!

I don't know how I could have had my heart set on a 24 inch imac, which was perfect timing since I found one at a great price, and ended up with the extreme opposite. Today I bought a Netbook. A great little laptop for people who like to be mobile like me (taking laptop to coffee shops or on trips) and don't like the clunkiness of the larger laptops. So today I bought an HP Mini. A really tiny wee little computer that weighs only 2.6 lbs and is less than an inch thick! So far I love it. Yes, I will miss the large display that the imac would have given me, but this little guy has an adapter so I can plug it in to a bigger monitor when I want to. The battery life should also last about 6 hours. Nice!

So I have my own computer again! Stay tuned for more postings!

No comments: