Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I am not that thrilled that another year has blazed by. We've had a really great Christmas break and I am so sad to have to go back to work tomorrow. Rob has made a lot of progress on the bathroom downstairs and we have been able to get a lot of lazy hanging out time in too. I have been able to do tons of knitting to finish up my late Christmas gifts.

Yesterday we spent the day at Crystal Mountain. I really liked it there last time we went, but the visability was really poor. This time we drove up in the morning and spent the whole day. It was a beautiful sunny day and the view of Mount Rainer was unreal. We had about 10 inches of powder and it was just a great day. Unfortunatly, my day was cut short when I found out that my bindings broke (of course when I was at the top of the hill). It was probably because I was "shredding" so hard that my board couldn't handle it. No seriously, I don't know what happened. I do know that we need to find other bindings fast because we are set to go up to Whistler in 2 weeks.

We celebrated when we got home by jumping in the hot tub!

Anyway, below is a nice music video display from our day at Crystal, with music that is very similar to "local on the 8s" on the weather channel. I hope you enjoy! - You might need to let it load and buffer the video.

I've also included some pictures of the bathroom progress and our drive down yesterday.

snow on the way to Crystal Mountain

Nice drive

Rob is frusterated with the vent

and.. I did all the mudding :)

Even though Stewie has a temp disability, she can still play

No comments: