Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fremont Bar Golf

Saturday was my friend, Linsey's, birthday. To help her celebrate turning 1 more year older, her friends organized a game of bar golf. If you have never heard of it before, it's basically a pub crawl in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle. You have a choice of a par, birdie, or eagle drink at each bar and the first one to finish with the lower points wins. I have never played and I didn't play this time either. Rob and I left after the 4th bar. However, we are committed to be Team Gifford the next time we play, I really think we could be a force in this game. Not only do you have to drink the drinks on the card, but you only have a half our to do it. That is great for me, since I do everything extra fast!


Needless to say the time we did spend out was fun. We visited the Jolly Roger in Ballard for dinner, the Nickerson Street Saloon , Nectar, the Ballroom, and George & Dragon before heading home.


Today Rob is helping our friends move into their new house and I stayed home to clean up around here. I've been working too much and totally deglecting my house duties.


Dave & Tami posted their pictures on Flickr of our Whistler Trip. Here are my two favorites that they took during the weekend.

No comments: