Saturday, July 21, 2007

Husbandless weekend

A few Sundays ago was the rollout of the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner airplane. We went to watch it on the big screen at Qwest Field. My knitting also made the event.


Rob is gone this weekend for a boys bachelor weekend for Coleman. In just a few weeks he'll get married in San Diego. I'm super excited to go since I haven't been to SD yet. While Rob is gone it's a great time for me to clean the house and get my hair done. This morning I had an appointment at the Gary Manuel Aveda Institute for a cut and foil. I stopped to get coffee on my way home and just started cleaning. I hate being home alone; it's so boring.

In other notes, my dream house has come on the market. I think I'll go to the open house tomorrow (I would show a link, but it already under STI). It's on the street that I like to run on and I know I have looked at it and thought "oh, that would be great if that house went on the market." Now it has and we won't buy it. boo!

I haven't written in a while. I know we have been busy with summer stuff, housework, work, and baseball games. I've been to like 6 games in the last 2 weeks. The Mariners are doing so well right now and it's so fun to root for the home team. We constantly count on this guy, JJ, to close it up for us. I've liked JJ Putz all season, but I recently found out he is a nice Michigan boy. Even better!

No comments: