Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Car Bombs?

3 Car Bombs later, it was a big mess.
Saturday for St Patty's day we went to the bar with some friends. We went to the Red Door and Fremont followed by the Triangle in Fremont. We drank a lot of Guiness and had a lot of car bombs.

Stewie took my place on Sunday morning by sleeping on my pillow with Rob.




Then... I got productive and made carrot cake muffins.




So we leave on vacation tomorrow at 2. This morning I got an email from the woman who has been helping us out at Summer In Italy. Apparently there is some construction going on at the vlla that we rented and they were worried that we would have a noisy stay. They offered that we either chance it or we can trade in for another villa. So now we have another villa, same price.

Instead of this view:

Well get this one:

Expect a FULL report when we get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you make or buy that quilt? I don't remember seeing it when I was there.