Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another Baby Sweater

Another Baby Sweater is complete and ready to go in the mail this weekend. This time it was the Classic Knit Baby Cardigan. For our friends who are expecting a boy in March.

Pattern:
Free Pattern from Michaels.
Yarn: I'm not sure. A cheap acrylic yarn from Joann's.
Needles: US 8 Knit Picks Options, 32"
Started: Feb 1, 2007
Completed: March 3, 2007
Notes: It's not as cute as the original Trellis that I wanted to make. But, I had to start somewhere.

Notice the cute Fish buttons? I also made two matching hats. 1 large and 1 small.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is awesome. I am so impressed.

Anonymous said...

Wow Al! That is very nice! I am very impressed with your handiwork...too bad I won't be havig a baby any time soon so you can make me one:) HA Very pretty!