Thursday, March 15, 2007

The best time of the year

It's the best time of the year. The NCAA Men's college basketball tournament. I've loved following for as long as I can remember. I'm sporting the tshirt that I stole from my husband that says "Don't bother me, I'm watching the game." and wearing it at work to remind people not to bother me because I am either 1. watching the games or 2. listening to the games.
In other news, In one week we'll be just landing in Rome! We are so excited. We both need a vacation so bad. I'll be starting a new job as soon as I get back and if you want more details on that just email me and I will happily tell you what is changing, so needless to say everything is so busy. My allergies are killing me and I just want to see the sun and relax.
As for knitting projects, I'm working on a hat and getting ready to start a shirt. I'll update with pictures this weekend.
I say "Go Zags!" but I actually have Florida winning the tourney this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say go Zags also, but I have an all big ten final game...Wisc v OSU. I hate for it to be that way, but we'll see what happens! I just need to beat Marc:)