Thursday, November 09, 2006

Washington is under water

Our blog is NOT intended for complaining about how busy we are, I promise. It just so happens that I forgot about it the blog and to update it and that's why there has been no activity. This is obviously a really busy time of year. Work is busy, we're traveling a lot, holiday shopping to do, etc etc.

Just an update on what's been going on with us. We leave next Wednesday night for Florida to visit Rob's parents for an early Thanksgiving. If the weather holds up, it should be 85 and sunny. A nice change since the whole state of Washington is apparently under water. The following weekend we'll have Thanksgiving dinner at our house and have some friends over.

We've been staying busy and doing some fun things around here. Last Wednesday we got some surprise tickets to the Sonics season opener, that was fun. On Thursday night I had the guys from my office over for a party of Mario Kart on Nintendo 64 and Rainier Beer. So fun! Friday night, we met some friends at 88 keys. On Saturday we watched the football game at Rocksport, then went to see the Bodies Exhbit (amazing), then went to dinner at LaFontana, THEN went to see (my fav) Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers at the crocodile. It was amazing.

Needless to say, I didn't leave the house on Sunday. This week, I've just been trying to get home before 7pm. After a long week at work this past week, I am hoping to again not leave the house.

No comments: