Thursday, November 23, 2006

Just got back from Florida

By way of Newark. The longest flight (within the US) ever. We flew Continental Airlines and it was actually quite comfortable. A new 737-800 plane and I always feel better flying on a new plane thanks to this new website I found that answers all my scary flying questions http://www.askcaptainlim.com/

We had a nice relaxing few days down in Bonita Springs with Rob’s parents. The weather was nice and sunny. We played some tennis and some golf and then came home to the rain.

Today is Thanksgiving, so Happy Thanksgiving! We are having a few friends over for dinner tonight and the menu consists of:

Cheese and Crackers
Maple Glazed Turkey
Gravy
Cornbread Stuffing
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Casserole
JalapeƱo Cheese Spinach Casserole
Fresh Green Beans
Cranberry Sauce
Fresh Dinner Rolls
Double Decker Pumpkin Cheesecake
Fruit Pie
Lots of Wine

You only do this once a year, right? I could be making the biggest entertaining faux pas of my life by using my Christmas dishes for Thanksgiving dinner! I will show pictures when the table is set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man - i wish i was in Fla today!