Saturday, May 20, 2006

Wedding Flowers

You know that as soon as you tell anyone you want to get a price on something wedding related, you have to add about 25% to the cost. The wedding industry is making so much money... I admit, so much money from idiots like me. Especially flowers. I know how much flowers cost, the types of flowers you would want for your wedding. I know that I paid $7.00 for a stem of a calla lily (which I find out later differs by location). I know that I was trying to cut the costs of our flowers and the only callas that I bought were for my bridal bouquet and Rob’s boutonniere. How is it, that I have a whole bush of white callas and I didn’t have to do anything to make them grow. How is that worth $7.00 a flower?

At any rate, here are some pictures along with the blooming wisteria in the back. Rob is still miserably sick and I think I might be soon to follow (darn him).


1 comment:

Parry Drive said...

I can't believe how awesome your flowers are! You'll have to keep up what the previous owner started!