Friday, January 20, 2012

Week 2 – I Dreamed a Dream: Amalfi Coast

For some reason I have been dreaming a lot about the Amalfi Coast. It's probably my favorite place to visit. We love the little fishing town of Praiano. The town is small but has plenty of really great restaurants and the view are second to none. We've never had or wanted to rent a car there because everything is so accessible by foot or bus. And that's part of the adventure, right?

I have many fond memories of our two trips to Praiano, but one very specific part of these trips is the opportunity to ride the SITA bus. The SITA bus is the public bus that transports people around the Amalfi Coast. The Amalfi Coast drive alone is a really a treat to see, but to take that trip with one of the highly skilled (and usually good looking) SITA bus drive is an opportunity that shouldn't be missed.

I was able to find a short YouTube clip that I wanted to share.

No comments: