Monday, October 19, 2009

Hockey Town

A few weeks back Rob got connected with a guy who was looking for a defensive man on his hockey team. Rob has been itching to play hockey again since we moved to Seattle, but teams to join are tough to find. He got lucky and he now plays on Sunday nights. Last night was big time because they played at the Everett Events Center where the SilverTips play!

I'm not going to lie, I don't get hockey. I am a sports fan, but I just don't understand the rules. Sounds crazy from someone who spent 5 seasons at Michigan Tech! I don't even know what the blue line is. But I will go cheer on my favorite hockey player any day. (Full disclosure: I brought a book to the arena to read too).

The Greasy Weasles lost 2-4. Humph.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Al, just make sure he leaves that stinky hockey bag someplace remote in the house.......a voice of experience...
Also, knitting works while watching your player!