Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We're Home!

We just got back from Italy last night. Boy, what a trip! It was so much fun. We went with our two great friends, Marc and Michele, and it was a blast.
We spent 1 night in Naples, 7 nights on the Amalfi Coast and 3 nights in Rome.

I just downloaded my pictures and will upload them soon. We've got some good ones! In the meantime, I know I haven't mentioned it before but I got hooked on the Twilight train with everyone else the week before we left. I tried to deny it since I detest sci-fi, but these books are really something and my inner 15 year old out weighs the this-can't-be-realness of the book.

I read the first book, Twilight, about 3 days before we left. Then I borrowed New Moon from a co-worker and finished that while at the villa on the coast. Then I had to search around Rome for Eclipse. I read Eclipse on the plan back from Rome to Phili and bought Breaking Dawn in the Phili airport.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Hahahaha! Me too! I loved the books so much that I bought them all in hardcover from Walmart (cheap!). I'm on page 273 of Breaking Dawn. I can't wait to talk about the books with you! Post your pictures soon! I brought it up at Easter and no one showed any interest - what a drag!

Michele said...

That's a great pic....You forgot to mention that we were looking for a bookstore that would be open on Easter Monday, a national holiday, and that was about the fourth store we found, but the first one that actually had the libre! Libre?! haha!