Sunday, March 29, 2009

WIP - Sylvi

Well aside from trying to get ready to take vacation this week, I am trying feverishly o finish Sylvi to take with me on the trip. The coat is seamed up and the last thing for me to do is attach the petals onto the back. Here are some notes.
  • The arm seams are a little tight, but still wearable.

  • I blocked the coat pre-seam with warm water and laundry detergent, which made the coat much softer.

  • If I had to do it over again I would have attached all the leaves after the coat was finish and not knitted the leaves in. almost every leaf has a mistake in it.

1 comment:

Ang said...

You should send us more pics so we can see the detail. I can't believe how much work that was - it looks great. But what I really like is that random box laying on its side in the background. haha