Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday...

This was our first weekend that we've stayed home all weekend for a while. It felt great! We were able to just hang out and do whatever we wanted. My weekend was filled with knitting, yoga, and swimming - that was a really nice treat. Rob worked around the house, specifically trying to finish up the bathroom upstairs.

We've been drinking some White Russians lately, mainly inspired by the dude. Rob makes a mean White Russian.

I always try to make dinner on Sundays for the week ahead. I just want to make sure that we have dinner ready during the week so that I can still go to yoga/swimming and not feel bad that Rob is not taken care of. :). Tonight I made a nice roast.


This is Sylvi. I've been working on this like crazy. My goal is to wear it in Italy, I don't know if I will get done. I have the sleeves done and now I am halfway done with the back. Believe it or not this was one of the best pictures that I could get that would show the stitch definition.

No comments: