Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What a Difference 3 Years Make

Some people (like my sister), says that she couldn't really tell the difference between the new closet and what was there before. Now, I would say, that's because Rob and my dad did such a great job making it look like it was always there. Here are some before and after pictures of the basement. Hopefully this paints the picture.

Here is a short list of everything we did in the basement:
1. moved garage built ins to the basement and repainted all cabinets for increased storage
2. painted the walls and added trim around all the walls
3. Installed new washer and dryer and new laundry counter top, sink, faucet, etc.
4. installed cork floor
5. built a bathroom in the area where the old canning closet was
6. installed a new hot water heater
7. built a new closet to close in the furnace and hot water heater
8. Rob will let me know if I forgot anything.

BEFORE:





















AFTER (and process of):








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the random pic of the bathroom. hahahaha