Thursday, December 04, 2008

Culinary Communion in Beacon Hill

You may remember last year, I posted this after I took a class called Wines of Italy at the Culinary Communion in Beacon Hill. I regret to say, that I hadn't been there since then. Last night I had another wine class there called Wines of the Northwest. Not only was it a great class, with great wines, but I also learned some of the latest updates from them. Earlier this year they had some drama with their liquor license which was really a problem for their classes. Well, they have that liquor license back and they are looking to start some really cool programs.

They will be selling their own bacon at the local farmers markets. They are now serving wine again for their classes, and they are opening for dinner on Sunday nights with Guest Chefs and an À la carte dinner with some live jazz. What a treat! I can't wait to try it out.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hhmmm...seems like you have managed to quickly come out of your "never drinking again" coma! Even some wine!