Friday, October 31, 2008

LA Recap

A short recap for LA. Last Wednesday I left for LA on a work trip. Not only was I working for a few days, but I also managed to find a bar that was handing out free vodka drinks. Who does that? Needless to say, I was a little groggy on Thursday morning. I guess we all were.

On Thursday we went to East LA to clean up the streets and graffiti - which was really fun - even if I was hung over. That night we had to get dressed up for a big party. Luckily for me, my co-workers are not just co-workers they are friends too, so we had a lot of fun.


On Friday, we checked in our hotel to stay for the Weekend. We stayed at LeMontrose in West Hollywood, which was awesome. Below is the view from our rooftop pool. It was so nice to just lay in the sun for a few days.


There are many things I dislike about LA and this trip just reconfirms why I would never live there. However, we had a ton of fun and poor Rob had to hang with 3 girls all weekend. Some of my favorite parts were.
  • Laying by the pool for 2 days and the temp was in the mid 80s
  • Having breakfast at a small cafe with Rob in Beverly Hills
  • Drinking 4 bottles of wine before our Dinner Reservations at 10:45 on Saturday night
  • Eating dinner at Mario Batali's Pizzeria Mozza. It was SO GOOD. Highly recommended.

  • As always, neutral dropping the Dodge Magnum.

Below are more pictures of the FUN weekend.





No comments: