Friday, September 19, 2008

Another late breaking favorite..

I don't post very much about work, but even as a consumer I like this.
Microsoft's "I'm a PC" campaign just launched and I am a fan! I don't like (or understand) the Bill Gates/Seinfield TV spots, but this new video I love! Check it out here . I love this video because it makes light and moves beyond the smugness that the Mac videos portray. Although I personally use both a Mac and PC and really don't have a preference, I do love this advertising campaign.

The campaign site design is actually really cool, users can upload their photos and videos if they "are a PC" and the user interaction on the site is really great. I also love that you can post the video right to Facebook or whatever social networks you use. It seems like a no brainer, but you'd be surprised how many advertising videos don't allow this viral capability, which is really not smart.

No comments: