Thursday, March 20, 2008

Out of touch

I've been so out of touch lately. With my site traffic increasing, this is not the right time. Thanks to Google Analytics, I have seen this site traffic increase and where my referal sites are. Ravelry and Facebook being two big traffic drivers for the Giffzone.

Anyway, I haven't posted in a while and that is mainly due to the terrific houseguests we had this past week. Mom and Dad Raspor were in town and boy did they get to work. They had one day of rest and all the other days they worked on various projects around the house. Thanks mom and dad! Not only was it great to play games and enjoy many bottles of the fine Charles Shaw, but you got more work done in 6 days than we have in 6 months. So thank you. You can come back anytime.

Here are the pictures of the bathroom including the curtains that mom made.

We also went shopping for material for my new dining room chairs. My mom and dad also finished these chairs for us. Don't they look great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Looks like the bathroom is almost done. I like the blue and white color scheme. Your chair seats look great too.