Sunday, March 30, 2008

Double Ear Infection and Snow at the end of March!

Rob has a theory. Just as we get ready to go on a trip, I always get sick. I hate to admit it, but he is right. I am sure it has a lot to do with making sure everything is taken care of at our house, with the cats and at work. This trip is a little different because we are going with other people, so if I screw up some bungalow reservations, it's not just me and Rob who are out on the street, but now it's Marc and Michele too.

My co-workers urged me to go to go urgent care to have my ears checked out. As the woman stuck the ear funnel into my ear, I literally starting crying. If you know me at all, you know that I rarely cry under any circumstances. I was mortified! Not only is it a double ear infection, but it's external. That means that all the times I jab my ear with misc objects, it was causing this infection. I now have pain medication and ear drops, so at least it is already feeling better.

Rob and I worked for most of the weekend but we get to check one thing off our list at home. The installation of the arbor/trellis is the back yard!! How does it look?

No comments: