Friday, February 08, 2008

Thailand or Bust!

I'm excited to report that we just booked our tickets to Thailand for vacation in April. This has been a long time coming and a vacation that Rob and I have talked about taking for a few years. Unlike Italy where we drank and ate our way through the Amalfi coast, what will make this trip special is that we will be accompanied by our very dear friends, Michele and Marc. We've wanted to go on vacation with friends for a long time so I'm so excited

We plan to spend a few days in Bangkok and then it's off to the beach for a week. More to come on this topic, but for now... here is a picture I stole from Andeman Graphics...


1 comment:

Bangkok Hotels Thailand said...

I will plan my next trip on Phuket. My destination is the beach. I knew that beaches in Phuket is very beautiful during Nov till March. If i go there, i will share my traveling picture and blog as well. I like your story so much....