Sunday, December 09, 2007

Decorating for Christmas

I love this time of year.

Before I get into that. I wanted to say THANK YOU for all the notes, emails, cards, gifts, Irish car bombs, and treats for my birthday. It's so nice to know that everyone tries to make me feel better by helping me celebrate my birthday. This year it worked and I am not as sad as I thought I would be to be 1 year away from 30.
Apparently, this is a big Christmas tree weekend, so we joined the masses and bought out tree at Carpinito Brothers in Kent, Wa. First, we did try a place in Seattle which was sold out of Christmas Trees. Later on Saturday, I was down in Kent taking a Magic Loop class at Renaissance Yarns and then from there we were on our way to Dave & Tami’s to hang out and play games. We drove by this place and found our tree. A Grand Fir.
After much work by Rob, we got it up and decorated just in time for Liz & Adam to come over and take some pictures of us in front of the tree and watch the Seahawks clinch the western division title.

Woops, look who found her way into the Lazy Susan. Great...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does a state with so many damned trees run out for Christmas? Oh, they can't cut them down with all the hippies hugging them, thats right!

ElizBeans said...

OMGosh - that picture of Stewie is hilarious!