Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Weekend!

We finally went snowboarding on Sunday. We went to Mount Baker for the first time. It's pretty much at the Canadian border, but has the most snow of any ski area in Washington. It took about 2 hours, but I love road trips! Tons of snow and it's really nice. Below is a trail map, two lifts were closed due to poor visability and avalanche conditions.

We actually didn't get to stay long because it was raining and we were soaked! Boy the hot tub sure was nice when we got home though!
The next day was Christmas Eve and Rob and I went down to the Maket to get some seafood for dinner. I guess I was thinking "who would go to the market on Christmas eve, it will probably be dead..." Boy was I wrong - It was so busy! Rob and I had lunch at one of my favorite stops, Beechers, for a grilled cheese and tomato soup. Later that night Liz & Adam came over for Christmas Eve dinner. It was really fun. On Christmas Day we went to thier house. Even though I missed being with family on Christmas, it's so great to spend the Holidays with people you care about. It was a lot of fun and made the Holiday special.

Here are some fun pictures from Christmas.












No comments: