Saturday, September 08, 2007

Yeay Fence!

Well the fence is finally complete. Well... almost complete. Rob finished it this morning before we head to West Seattle to watch the Michigan/Oregon game. The door is not done yet, since we have to find a way to get that hot tub in the back yard. We'll build a trellis in the back and grow some nice vines back there as well.
I haven't had much posts up lately. We've had a few notable things going on the last few weeks. Rob's parents were in town and we had great weather and I think they really enjoyed their visit to Seattle. I know we liked having house guests. They also bought us a new fancy grill. Thanks again! Last Saturday we went to see Dave Matthews Band at the Gorge in Washington. I love seeing shows here, although I think Dave is kind of weird and I didn't enjoy the set list that much. It was a good time with Liz & Adam and I am glad that we got a chance to go.

I can't believe fall is approaching and football season has started. Where did the summer go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fence, it looks awesome. Also the chairs look pretty darn comfy. Can't wait to sit in them. :-)

Anonymous said...

wow - that's a sweet fence. the perfect scene to host a high intensity pumpkin carving session.
it's settled then, pumpkin carving your back yard. i'll bring the table. haha