Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's March Madness

The selection of the 64 teams that go to the NCAA Tournament is tonight. This is one of my favorite times of year, I love the energy that follows college basketball. It will be a little strange with games starting at 9am on Thursday and Friday, when they usually start at 12 on the east. I think I will try to stream them at work, until I am told that I can’t. What? I didn’t know I couldn’t stream at the office? I am running today to Target to get two big pieces of posterboard so we can pick our teams and mark them off as they lose, one by one.

We fixed the ceiling yesterday. It was a lot of hard work. Sanding and patching, painting, and more painting. It looks acceptable now, which is about all you can ask for in a house like this. We also put up our new light fixture and started to install the pendant lighting. It is moving along… slow but sure. We may tackle the pass through today or the backsplash tiling.

Rob and I are both running into work today to try to get some things done for this week. I guess I will stop by Nordstrom’s and the Market to get some flowers on the way home.

Below are some pictures that we took yesterday. Stewie, in Rob's Gym Bag. The before picture of the ceiling/walls and the after. No green paint yet. We'll paint it the final color after the passthrough and backsplash is done.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you. Stewie is so cute.