Saturday, December 24, 2005

The last week or so in a nutshell

Had and awesome time at Ang & Chris’s with mom and dad. We did a lot of nothing, but it was fun and it was so nice to see everyone, especially their new kitchen … which looks GREAT!

Although I don’t complain about the Seattle rain because it really doesn’t bother me. Walking around Pioneer Square shopping the day before Christmas Eve in the pouring rain was more then I could handle. My jacket was soaking wet, my shoes were wet, my feet were cold, wet and itchy. Bad news.

It is 57 degrees today. It’s a heat wave, it totally doesn’t feel like Christmas.

This is completely lame, but we are taking on Christmas Eve by going to Dick’s drive in and watching A Very Brady Christmas, (my favorite Christmas movie, ever) and building a fire. I know it could be so much better, but I guess this will do. Oh yeah, and laundry.

I am making a new scarf with the yarn that Ang got me for Christmas, it is super awesome. See picture below.


No comments: