Sunday, January 22, 2006

Detroit Hawk City!

Whose bright idea was it to go and get their hair cut at 6:45pm on Sunday night? The night of the NFC Championship in Seattle. Oh yeah, me. Rob brought me down there, which wasn’t an issue and then we had this idea to go to Costco and then to the Metropolitan Market in West Seattle. I was stuck in the insane Seattle Seahawks celebratory madness. Cars were honking, the riot police were out, and I was taking the bus from one side of downtown to the other in the middle of all of it. How smart. I am not a big Professional sports fan and here is just one of the reasons why. BUT, I have to say. I am extremely excited that that the Seahawks are going to the super bowl. I am even more excited that the Super Bowl is in one of my newest favorite cities, Detroit! Note to self, do not attempt to go anywhere besides to or from the bar the night of the super bowl. I think I got a taste of it tonight.

In other news, we cleaned and signed the papers to get out of our apartment this weekend. It was nice to finally wash our hands of the place and leave for good. We stopped for breakfast at a place that we had wanted to try in Greenwood called Pete’s Egg nest. Now, this is the problem that I have with Seattle breakfast. When you go not o only is it expensive, but it is double the food that any human should take in. Why not cut your portion in half and cut the bill at least 20%. Until then, I will save up for dinner.

Pictures to come in the next post. I needed a break from uploading. J

1 comment:

Parry Drive said...

Who's J?